23 Aug Nominate for the 2021 South Australian Sport Active Inclusion Award!
Nominations are now open for this year’s South Australian Sport Awards to be presented at the CMI Toyota Showrooms, Adelaide on Sunday 14 November. The awards, hosted by Sport SA, look to celebrate South Australian athletes, sport administrators and clubs and their achievements and contributions to the local sporting community in 2021.
The awards will include the 2021 Active Inclusion Award, proudly sponsored by Active Inclusion, which recognises a sporting or recreation association, group or event that has worked towards increasing the participation of disadvantaged, disengaged or marginalised groups.
Previously won by the Goodwood Saints Football Club in 2019, the Active Inclusion award seeks to recognise the clubs, or events that embody inclusion best practice and creates a welcoming environment and opportunities for all people within the local community.
Nominations should address the following criteria:
- Description of the situation and/or need that resulted in the nominated individual / organisation / programs involvement in the 12 month award period.
- Initiatives and/or changes that were undertaken to address the situation and/or need. Impact and/or results of the nominees’ involvement and how this benefited the community or sport members.
- Provide examples of what evaluation was undertaken to measure the initiative.
- Outline the plan for the future of initiatives/programs and the organisation.
- One nomination per organisation only.
- Organisation must be a member of Sport SA, or a club affiliated with a Sport SA member. Club nominations must be endorsed by the State Sporting Organisation (which is a member of Sport SA).
- Only required if the nominating organisation is not the State Sporting Organisation.
For more information about the SA Sport Awards and how to nominate for the Active Inclusion Award, see the Sport SA website here.
Find out more about Active Inclusion team and their services here.
For more information contact:
General Manager, Katrina Ranford – 0420 786 782 | email@example.com