29 Jul Rapidswim Programs Recommence
Rapidswim are pleased to confirm the return of the Aquatic Therapy and Learn to Swim programs for Term 3 after being temporarily suspended under the South Australian Government directives and seven day lockdown.
We have today received confirmation from all facilities of the dates our programs that were running prior to the temporary shutdown can return:
- ARC Campbelltown Saturday Learn to Swim – Saturday 31 July
- Thebarton Saturday Learn to Swim – Saturday 31 July
- Noarlunga Tuesday Learn to Swim – Tuesday 3 August
- Brighton Wednesday Aquatic Therapy and Learn to Swim – Wednesday 11 August
- Mile End Wednesday Aquatic Therapy – Wednesday 4 August
- Brighton Thursday Learn to Swim – Thursday 5 August
- Mile End Saturday Aquatic Therapy – Saturday 7 August
- Brighton Monday Aquatic Therapy – Monday 9 August
- Brighton Tuesday Aquatic Therapy – Tuesday 10 August
All participants and their families and caregivers should now have received an email confirming the return details for their program and session. If you have not received this confirmation please check inbox junk and spam folders and contact the Rapidswim team if not found.
We are extremely excited and very much looking forward to the return of the programs from this weekend. However, we acknowledge that there are currently a number of post lockdown SA Government restrictions, which will need to be adhered to at programs.
Please observe the required COVID-19 health and safety directives at each venue and follow the directions of facility staff and signage.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Rapidswim team on 08 8122 6730 or email email@example.com